Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Special Offer from a publisher

Hi,
I hope your week is going well. I have a good deal for you this week. Here is part of an email I received today. Enslow Publishers is offering a great savings on even their discount of 25% to schools. They call it “Cash for Clunkers” and the point is to replace books that you have weeded out of your collection with new books. Just weed 10 old books and follow their instructions and you receive a 45% discount on your order of 10 or more books. I looked in their online catalog and found quite a number of interesting titles so I’m sure you can find something you need. There is a phone number to call and you can ask for Dave or Linda to help you further. (800) 398-2504. I would ask them to email you the information for their “Cash for Clunkers” deal.

Have a great week,
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment