Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ellen White online magazine for kids

Happy New Year!

This first post of the New Year will be short. I have a website that you will want to put in your favorites or bookmark or whatever your computer calls it. It is a service that the White Estate offers for children. I was not aware of this and logged on to investigate. It is a great online magazine for children called “Ellen White: Visionary for Kids”. This is a good way to help kids learn about Ellen White and her contribution to the Adventist Church. It would be good to use in the classroom, at home, or even at Sabbath School.

Log on and take a look around. I have a feeling you will enjoy it.
http://www.whiteestate.org/vez/

This website was suggested by one of our teachers here at Rogers. He got it through the weekly e-newsletter from the pastor of Village Church, John Bradshaw.

If you have a great website you use a lot, please share it with me and I will pass it along in one of my weekly emails.

Have a great week.
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment