Monday, April 30, 2012

Greetings! I am sure that most of you are getting your summer plans in order and on the list is the convention in August. I want to let you know that I will be giving two presentations on library at the convention. One presentation will be on how to organize a small library. Most of you have small libraries and if you are interested in organizing your school library and/or getting your library on an automated program, I hope you will find the time to come to my session. For the past two summers, I have been part of a team to visit a small school and work for a week in the summer to get the library cataloged and automated. At the convention in August I will be presenting our system and how it has worked. Another session I will be presenting is a ShopTalk for Librarians. In this session we will be discussing any topics that concern our SDA schools and libraries and books. I will be moderating this session. If you have questions or concerns or just wonder how other teachers handle library situations, then come and talk with us. This will be fairly informal and we will talk about the subjects that you want to talk about. I am collecting ideas for the ShopTalk session. If you have any questions, I would love to put it on the list of subject ideas. I’ll try to remember to send out a reminder again this summer about the sessions. I hope to meet some of you face to face at the convention. Have a great week, Audrey Sdalibrarian.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment