Monday, May 19, 2014

Christian Fantasy Reviews

Greetings!
I gave you a site for reviews last week from Common Sense Media. This week I will give you a website that reviews fantasy books from a Christian perspective.

Please note that this reviewer loves fantasy books and endorses most of the ones she reviews. She is a professional reviewer and receives most of the books she reviews free of charge. However, she tells the basics of what the book is about which what I feel is important. I don’t care for most of the fantasy books and really do not want to read them to find out about them. If I see my students reading them, I don’t know what is in the books and that makes me uncomfortable.

She also reviews what she terms as “Christian Fantasy”. I tried to see what her review is of Eragon which is a series I occasionally see students toting around here at school. It is not on her blog. In any case, it is someplace to get an opinion of someone who is an expert in her field.

Check out this website/blog to learn more.

http://www.christian-fantasy-book-reviews.com/

Have a great week.

Audrey

PS. Don’t forget that you can get reviews on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment