Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hello,
Welcome to my blog for Adventist librarians.

My first tip of the school year is this. Go to Amazon.com and make a wish list for your school. All you have to do is to browse books and when you see one that you would like to have for your school or classroom, click to send it to your wish list. THEN, publicize this list to your parents, church, or wherever you like. You might be surprised at the response you get. If someone purchases a book, that is one less book you will need to buy. Then, put a donation bookplate in the front to state who donated the book to you.

I hope you have a great school year. I’ll be sending out a weekly email with ideas, list of books you might like, and other information. If you have any questions, please send them to me. I’ll respond to those questions very quickly.

If you know of anyone who would like to receive these emails, please have them email me or let me know their email address so I can add them to the email list. Check out my blog with last year’s emails. Sdalibrarian.blogspot.com

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment