Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Plans

Greetings!
This week has been so hectic that it only just occurred to me that I had not sent a post this week! I am sure that many of you are in the same situation and maybe did not even notice that you didn’t have an email from me! This summer as you are working or thinking about next year, send me any questions or ideas you may have for my weekly posts.

If you are moving and no longer wish to be on my list, please send me an email to that effect and I will take your name off the list.

If you are moving, but want to continue to receive posts, do nothing. If you have a new email and wish to have the posts sent to that email, please let me know.

If you have an interest in organizing your library or just want to get some ideas, come to one or both of my sessions at the NAD convention in August. I’ll be giving one on “How to Organize a Small Library” and another called “ShopTalk for Librarians”. You don’t have to be a ‘librarian’ to come to these. The Shop Talk session will be discussions about subjects you bring up or want to talk about. Never fear. I have plenty to talk about, but it’s more fun if it is a discussion rather than me talking on and on for an hour.

I look forward to seeing you in August. I hope to actually meet some of you rather than just know you by name and email! Have a great summer! Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment